UNIVERSAL AND EFFECTIVE
- Automated module designed for engagement of manpower and weapons of the enemy, as well as vehicles and aerial targets
- The REMOTE WEAPON can be installed on wheeled and tracked armoured vehicles, surface vessels and fixed guard posts.
MULTIPURPOSE The weapon station fulfills the following tasks:
- Adversarial intelligence, battlefield surveillance and target acquisition;
- Engagement of pinpoint and group targets, both moving and stationary, from short halts, on the move and afloat with the use of 12.7 mm heavy machine gun;
- Damage assessment.
- The weapon station is a rotating platform with an armament, ammunition load, laying drives and sighting and observation unit that incorporates a laser rangefinder.
- The operator's workstation includes a digital panel with an inbuilt ballistic computer and remote armament controls. The workstation is securely placed inside the manned compartment of the vehicle-carrier.
- High carbon metal is used in the main body
- Hardox sheet metal is used in the Armor and perimeter security zone in the weapon system. For this reason, high quality strength has been achieved.
- The motor system used in the system has high precision and durability.